The 30 June reporting season will bear the full brunt of COVID-19 complications.
To add to the complexity, accountants and auditors have been deluged with information. Are you prepared?
Now is time to bring COVID-19’s financial-reporting and auditing risks into sharp focus, especially with 30 June coming up.
This two-part GAAPinar will focus on applying auditing standards in COVID-19 times, including:
- Audit risk
- Appropriate procedures
- Changes in internal controls
- Group audits
- Compliance with law and regulations
- Professional scepticism
- Going concern
- Provision of non-assurance services
- Audit reporting (including key audit matters)
- Guidance provided by the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board and other standard-setters
- Messaging from the regulators – ASIC, ACNC, and APRA, and
When: Thursday 25 June
- Part 1: Noon to 1:30pm
- Part 2: 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Recordings are provided within 24 hours for later viewing or if you can’t attend at the designated time or you need a refresher.