The Australian Charities and Non-for-profits Commission’s legislation and activities affect registered charities. Many in the not-for-profit sector view ACNC requirements as best-practice, and issues faced by charities often have relevance for other NFPs. This session will focus on:
- Review of special-purpose financial statements for large and medium-sized charities
- Proposals for Not-for-Profit Entity Definition and Guidance
- ACNC’s latest Fraud Guide
- Lessons from the recent charity-compliance report, and
- External-conduct standards in effect.