Every reporting period has its own unique challenges for preparers and auditors, ranging from new accounting standards to the regulatory focus of Australian Securities and Investments Commission. The session will focus on:
- Accounting standards operative for 31 December reporting date
- Sharping disclosures of AASBs 15, 9 and 16 disclosures of issued but not yet operative standards
- Examine the ASIC inspired corporate restatements
- Address the ASIC targets and result of its financial reporting surveillance program, and.
- Auditing developments and issues.