Every reporting period has its own unique challenges, ranging from new accounting standards to the regulatory focus of ASIC and the ACNC. As the 30 June reporting season approaches, it is timely to identify developments and assess their effects. In short, we will answer the question, What new issues do I need to attend to for this balance date? The session will focus on:
- Accounting standards operative for 30 June
- Sharping disclosures of AASBs 15, 9, 16 and 17 disclosures of issued but not yet operative standards, and income tax
- Learn lessons from ASIC-inspired corporate restatement
- Auditing developments and issues.
- Address ASIC targets and the results of its latest surveillance program, and