The 30 June reporting season will bear the full brunt of COVID-19.
To add to the complexity, accountants and auditors have been deluged with information. Are you prepared?
Now is time to bring COVID-19’s financial-reporting and auditing risks into sharp focus, especially with 30 June coming up.
Join the GAAP Consulting team as we make sense of it all – saving you time and money.
This two-part GAAPinar will address applying more than 20 accounting standards that require consideration in the COVID-19 environment, including:
- Fair value
- Government assistance
- Capitalisation of borrowing costs
- Going concern
- Revenue recognition, and
- Interim reporting
This GAAPinar will also cover:
- Guidance provided by the Australian Accounting Standards Board and other standard-setters
- Messages from the regulators – ASIC, ACNC, and APRA
- Special-purpose financial statements
- Regulatory matters – solvency statements, continuous disclosure, Operating and Financial Reviews, and non-GAAP performance measures, and
When: Thursday 18 June
- Part 1: Noon to 1:30pm
- Part 2: 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Recordings are provided within 24 hours for later viewing or if you can’t attend at the designated time or you need a refresher.